Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Per-fekt Skin


Hello Loves! Must tell you about my most favorite new  face product. The name is Per-fekt.    I thought it was going to be one of those gimmicky new face products.  The first time I tried a sample was in Sephora, I was truly amazed  how it took the red ruddy look away and left a smooth  fair delicate appearance and  hid the my large pores.  No kidding this stuff works like a charm and leaves your skin just  like the name "per-fekt". So today while in NYC, I stopped by Henri Bendels and WA LA, there was per-fekt again.  Leslie Hope, the lovely sales girl gave me a run down on all the new products the company as added and gave my skin a dose of perfect.  At the end of the day my face still looked and felt great. I wanted to leave it on all night.   

While trying on the other products. The per-fekt eye gel and eyebrow mascara are also fabulous.  I ran into Debbie Mazar.  Do you remember she played the assistant in the  TV series "Entrouage". Well we started chatting and I told her about per-fekt  as well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment